Wave recognises that we have a responsibility to manage our environmental impact carefully, including meeting all legal and regulatory requirements. We strongly believe that doing so is good for business, good for our clients and good for the planet. We are committed to reducing our negative environmental impacts and promoting environmental sustainability through our work. We will encourage our clients and those with whom we work to do the same.
Wave is committed to continual improvement in environmental performance.
Office energy use:
- We will seek to reduce the amount of energy used as much as possible.
- We will seek to ensure that as much of the energy as possible that we do use comes from renewable sources.
- We will minimise the use of paper in the office.
- We will seek to buy and specify 100% post-consumer waste recycled and recyclable paper products.
- We will reuse and recycle all paper where possible.
- We will promote the use of travel alternatives such as video/phone conferencing.
- We will continue to utilise walking, cycling and public transport for all business journeys.
- We will seek to avoid indirect environmental impacts by having our business account with a bank with a strong ethical and environmental performance.
- We will promote environmental causes we believe in through our business.
Our Environmental Management System
This policy is accompanied by an environmental action plan containing specific actions to ensure we deliver on this policy. Together, our policy and action plan comprises our Environmental Management System (EMS). Our EMS is independently certified by Green Small Business. Our certification is maintained through an annual audit carried out by Green Small Business EMS.